Our food is essentially our love letter to the classic kitchens of Europe. This might be anything from a fish stew originally cooked up by fishermen on day boats off the coast of Livorno to a classic confit duck leg paired with local seasonal vegetables.
We work with small suppliers wherever possible and our relationship with the produce available around us is of great importance both to our style of cooking and our responsibility to the environment. Every day for the kitchen starts with a trip to see our local suppliers to see what is good and abundant, and as a result our menu changes often to follow the twists and turns of each season. We hope you enjoy eating with us.
Chefs - Oliver Reichhold and Roderick Brydon
- Our Beef comes from a tiny farm run by Oliver's oldest friend. The husband and wife team of Aldous and Emma.
- Our fish from Wings of St Mawes.
- Oli from Bristol cheesemonger supplies our wonderful cheeses and dairy.
- Our Veg comes from Tom at Reg the Veg.
- Other meaty things from Popti and Beast
We would love it if you support them too by eating with us, and visiting them.